Coffee at the Airport…

 It’s going to be a short blog today because Nix has had one of her migraine thingies where she can’t see properly. She can’t see properly most of the time so not sure what she’s going on about but she’s had a rest in a darkened room and she’s okay now…well physically 🀣




We’ve been for a walk down by the airport and checked out the new coffee place. I got a treat straight away and Nix had lemon drizzle cake. We watched a brand new plane just a few days old taking off for the first time and we met lots of young trainee pilots. It’s all that chat and guzzling lemon drizzle that set the eye thingie off if you ask me. Nix was telling them that although I wasn’t scared of the plane which was very noisy I was scared of her sneezing. She thought that would make them laugh and like her but they came and cuddled me instead…result πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ