Brown Curly Job Alert π±
Sometimes I think I can’t do anything right. It is not my fault the brown curly job was down on the beach last night for low tide. I couldn’t see him but I knew he was there and I might have got just a bit frantic. Nix says I’m embarrassing and everyone was looking but more likely to be at what she was wearing which trust me was a lot more scary than me being a bit frantic. Anyway I was marched off at top speed in the opposite direction…top speed is not advisable for Nix because as you know she doesn’t always stay on her feet for long and the faster you go the faster you fall π€£
We’ve been to Southwick Hill this afternoon. It wasn’t very sunny and Nix was saying it was very close. This means I have to put up with her puffing and panting all the way up the hill and she says I’m embarrassing! She also says I can’t go in a straight line just because I prefer to take the scenic routes rather than the boring old path. This does mean I’m out of sight for a while which mean I am bribed with treats to come back…works every time π€£
On the way home we stopped off at the DIY shop and guess who we bumped into. Well you’ll have to guess because Nix can’t remember anyone’s name but we know him from the beach. He’s only a puppy and he’s very tall.
I was a bit bored so the chicken got it π€





Comments
Post a Comment