We’ve Been Back to Hove for Lunch at Rockwater

 




Busy busy busy day starting with our beach walk where I met Freddie the Bichon. Haven’t seen him for ages, Nix says he’s a bit obsessed with me.  



We’ve been back to Hove where we used to live to revisit my wall and check out the new restaurant on the beach. Nix likes it because you don’t have to do anything other than sit there and eat the food. You sit down at your table and order your lunch from the app thingy and then they bring it out to you. We met lots of old Hovian friends too and had a very good time. 





The rest of the afternoon has been taken up with Nix trying to work out how to put cake boxes together.  Her church is making afternoon teas for Christian Aid Week and Nix agreed to assemble the boxes. She said it had to be better than posting the envelopes because people have very annoying letterboxes but she had to go on to YouTube to see how to assemble them 🀣 It took much longer than it needed to but she’s done them now so we can all relax...well I’m already relaxing. 




I saw the brown curly job last night when we were doing our last walk round the block. He completely ignores me which is very annoying...I of course go completely ballistic. Nix even apologised for me which I think is unacceptable 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ