Very Boring Day Today, it’s not Good Enough!

 Do you know I’ve done absolutely nothing today. There have been no photos taken of moi and I’m very very bored. Yes I know I had my two mile walk this morning but as soon as we got home Nix took herself off to church without moi. She wasn’t gone that long and I was a very good boy but I did think I should have liked to have gone too. Mind you that was before I discovered they’d been singing hymns outside the church 😱 How embarrassing is that, what must the neighbours think. Nix said she really enjoyed it as she hasn’t been able to sing in church since the beginning of the virus thingy. One of the chaps took his accordion outside and played for them to sing...I’m glad I wasn’t there, I should not have liked the noise. 



A man came to change our fence this afternoon. Nix and our neighbour Jackie thought it would be nice to be able to chat over the fence but it was too high. Nix bought  some lower ones so now they can see each other and have a good old chin wag. When the old fence came down and before the new one went up I could see next door but one’s cat, I wanted to chase it but I received the warning 😱 



As there have been no photos of me taken today I thought I’d post some of my very own favourites. There is Fripp the magnificent and Fripp the very dirty boy 🤣🤣🤣



I’m going to the groomers tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs