Trip to Ferring Beach...
Nix and I have been over to the hospice to see my dog father Rog. We had a walk along the beach there first so I could have my photo taken...Nix says it’s so I wouldn’t want a wee when we got there. Rog was a bit poorly when we arrived but I washed his arm and his hand to make him feel better. We didn’t stay too long as it was too tiring for him and now we’re home again. I’ve had a quick nap but my day is all out of order and I usually go out about now. I just came into the lounge to begin the ‘I want to go out now’ stare but Nix was fast asleep on the sofa watching Homes Under the Hammer π
She’s a bit sad so I am going back to bed and I shall wait until teatime for my next walk...I don’t mind π



Comments
Post a Comment