The Leaning Tower of Shoreham

 It’s Saturday and the sun is out. Nix is in a great mood because she had so many birthday wishes yesterday but of course lots of you said how much you enjoyed my blog. Yes  I know Nix does the typing but if I didn’t have such an interesting life then it wouldn’t be so enjoyable would it. Waited for Bear to come and then we went to the beach...I sank into a sinkhole...quite a long way...Nix panicked 🙄



A bit later on we went across into town to go to the market and then when we got there it wasn’t on. I didn’t mind too much as we still had an interesting walk. I don’t know why but whenever Nix takes a photo of me by the St Mary de Haura church she always turns it into the leaning tower of Shoreham 🤣 Never mind, I feel I am looking at my best especially after the incident with the sinkhole this morning. 





I posed with some baps as lots of you didn’t know what they were. Apparently you have to be very careful how you use the word as it has connotation thingies...that means it’s rude 🤭



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs