I stayed on my own again this morning while Nix went to the hairdressers. It’s the first time she’s been since before the virus thingy started and might I say about time too. She’s been cutting it herself...went on to the YouTube thingy to see how to do it. It didn’t turn out well and I’ve had to walk down the street with her...embarrassing 😱



We’ve been down the river this afternoon and I couldn’t help but notice that some of the signs had gone. Nix said it was the wind but I think if they’re not there then you don’t have to follow their rules. I wanted to go down to my favourite spot but Nix said it was an area of special scientific interest and I was not to go down there...I went down there 🤭




Tomorrow we are going to see Rog again so I’m looking forward to that. The hospice is right next to my favourite woods too so that’s good. I wish Rog could come with us on our walk but he isn’t strong enough but we will be able to go for a walk round the gardens...there’s a pond 👏




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs