Lemon Drizzle Cake Today...I Didn’t Get Any 😕

 Just off to have a little rest as I am very tired. We met Debbie and Scruffy at the woods for a walk and a cup of tea with lemon drizzle cake. Don’t even bother to ask if I got any lemon drizzle because I definitely did not. I am attempting right now to find a phone number where you can report this cruel behaviour. 



After the woods we went for a dip in the sea. When I say ‘we’ obviously I mean me and Scruffy as the humans are a bit too worried about it being cold. It was lovely in there but I always feel the need to bark a lot because I want things thrown in for me to get. Telling me there isn’t anything to throw in is not going to stop me barking. Going up the beach and finding something to throw in will do the trick...it’s not rocket science 🙄




I won’t write too much as there are lots of photos...I particularly like the one of moi next to Nix’s wet trainers 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs