Lazy, Hazy and Not so Crazy...

 


All our water went off yesterday and it still hadn’t come back on when we went to bed. Nix was panicking about me needing water for my kidney issues but the neighbours were great and they brought lots of bottles for moi. Nix says they were actually for her so I’m letting her believe that because as you know she doesn’t have much in the way of friends  πŸ™‚




We’re having one of those lazy hazy and not so crazy days of summer except Nix says it doesn’t much feel like it as it’s freezing. When we were walking along the river bank Nix stopped to chat with an elderly gentleman who told Nix he’d got his cap with him in case it rained. Nix commented on the fact that she was freezing and he said she should have worn an extra pair of bloomers 🀣🀣🀣 I thought that was hilarious but Nix probably not so much 🀣



Anyway we did our industrial walk this afternoon and I did get a bit of a run but to be honest the day has been a bit boring. Nix has things being delivered so we haven’t been able to go too far and anyway it’s been too wet and too cold...says Nix. 




She has assembled all the cake boxes for Saturday, I was quite impressed really. I didn’t think there was anyway she would work out how to do it...thank goodness for YouTube πŸ‘



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚