It’s.Nix’s Birthday Today πŸŽ‰

 It’s Nix’s birthday today...she’s 76 and that’s a lot older than moi whatever she might say. She is very happy with all her birthday messages and she doesn’t  realise that you are actually my friends and not hers. I thought I’d let her think they’re hers as it’s her birthday. She’s been trying to read all the messages and said her eyesight was really playing up and then she realised she was still wearing her sunglasses πŸ˜ŽπŸ™„



I was promised a walk to a new spot called Highdown Hill and a stop for tea and lemon drizzle cake at their tea rooms. It did entail one quite busy road which as you know Nix doesn’t like but decided as it was her birthday she’d give it a go. Big mistake...she took the wrong exit at the roundabout and ended up on an even faster road going in the wrong direction. I was busting for a wee and have to put up with her squealing about not knowing where she was. Eventually we saw a signpost for the sea so we headed there and at least she knew where we were and I could get my walk...no drizzle cake though πŸ˜•





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs