It’s Bank Holiday Monday and it’s Boiling Hot!

 Well it’s going to be a very short blog today because quite frankly I’ve not done a lot. I did go to the beach this morning     I suppose but the day trippers were already arriving so it was a bit busy. 



Later on we went to see Rog and I suppose I did get a walk in the woods beforehand. Nix thought it would hilarious to hide from me because I was taking too long and then take a video of me in slow motion. She’ll say I was panicking when I couldn’t see her. I definitely was not panicking, I just like to have a little trot every now and again. There were a lot of people there too, all down for the day to go to the beach. I think I’m very lucky to live here all the time.  





This afternoon our neighbour and my friend Jackie came round for tea and biscuits. This would have been okay if Nix hadn’t eaten all the biscuits she’d bought for the occasion and I had to stay on my own while she went out to buy more. They have decided they are going to go in to the sea together...neither of them can swim. Nix will have her big board that keeps her afloat and everyone sitting on the beach will think she’s going to do something spectacular... major disappointment, she just splashes around and laughs a lot when a wave comes in. It’s all very embarrassing, I’m glad I shan’t be there, I’d rather stay home and have a nap. Nix was so busy talking with Jackie that she forgot to take photos but I’m sure you’ll be happy with some of moi 🥰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs