I Stayed on my Own This Morning and I was a Good Boy π
Nix went to actual church this morning and I stayed on my own. I was of course a very good boy and might I add very brave too. I didn’t panic at all, Nix told me she wouldn’t be long and I believed her. I even went to sleep on her bed while she was gone and didn’t hear her come home. When she pops to the local shop I am usually at the window waiting for her but today I was nowhere to be see ...I was fast asleep in the bedroom...this made Nix very happy π
This afternoon we have been over the footbridge and into town. It’s been raining on and off and we didn’t want to get wet (Nix didn’t want to get wet) so we didn’t go too far. It wasn’t too boring I suppose, not as good as going to the woods but I did get to meet lots of dogs. Bit disappointed we didn’t bump into the brown curly job like last time.
Nix took photos of me in town so you can see where we live. I prefer it to where we used to live because now we can walk to the beach and into the town.






Comments
Post a Comment