I might be in a Bit of Trouble...

 I might be in a bit of trouble but I am assessing Nix’s mood right now. I’ll tell you about my day and then I might know more...it’s connected with the roll she bought for her tea 🤭



So this morning I had my ‘before’ photo taken on the beach as I was going to the groomers later in the day. I am put through this ordeal every couple of months because Nix is too lazy to groom me regularly. She blames it on my thick coat...always someone else’s fault 🙄



After the groomers I got another quick walk to the beach but it was very windy so I hope you can see my new haircut properly. Nix tries to make out I prefer it shorter and strictly between you and me I do but I prefer to let Nix feel guilty for a while.



This afternoon we have been to the park and on the way home Nix stopped off to pick up a veggie roll for her tea. This was because she had miscalculated last week’s shop and the cupboards were bare. She was busy looking at today’s photos and deciding which ones to use so I took my chance and surreptitiously lifted the roll off the plate and onto the floor. Trouble was it was quite hot and so it made me jump. That made Nix look and she saw the roll on the floor. I thought she was actually going to burst into tears but then she thought better of it. She picked it up and cut the outside edges off and ate it anyway...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs