Got Bitten on the Bottom Today...



 Nix was trying to work out how old I would be if I was a human being and she worked out that I would be 77...older than her! I knew that couldn’t be right, I mean I can still see where I’m going so I’ve been checking and I am actually only just over 65. I should be receiving a pension really, I’ll take it in tripe sticks.  



There was the tiniest of incidents in the park. It wasn’t really my fault but I might have instigated it. Nix says they’re both the same thing and it was my fault. There was a young retriever who was very annoying. He was trying to jump on everyone and when he tried to jump on a dog that was on the lead I felt I had to act. The owner was screaming for the owner of the retriever to get him away but he was miles away and unable to help so I felt it my job to put a stop to these shenanigans. I launched myself at the retriever who in turn launched himself at me and he bit my bottom. Anyway I’m okay, at least the dog on the lead had time to get away so I think I’m more of a hero really than a ‘very naughty boy’ 😇 One of the elderly ladies who we’d been talking to thought I was a ‘sprightly young thing’ 🙂




So we’ve been to the woods and then to the beach. The lemon drizzle van wasn’t there so Nix was a bit disappointed but she’s made up for it by eating an entire packet of chocolate malted milk biscuits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs