Busy Day Today...



 I’ve had a very enjoyable day today and we’ve done lots of things. The sun was shining when we got to the beach early this morning and I bumped into my friend Ollie. He is brown and curly but I like him and he’s bigger than me anyway. 



At lunchtime we headed for the hills, well Southwick Hill to be exact. I got told off for going in the farmer’s field, something to do with skylarks. It was very quiet there, Nix said all the humans were probably in the pubs and restaurants as the humans were allowed inside as of yesterday. We haven’t been inside yet but Nix said that tomorrow morning we can go and get breakfast and sit inside so I think that will be very nice.




When we got home there was a present waiting for me. Nix thinks it was for her but there are drawings of moi so clearly it was meant for me. Thank you Melly Dolittle, you have made me look even more handsome than I actually am πŸ™‚ Nix and I think you are very clever. 




In the afternoon we went to the DIY shop but Nix forgot to take photos πŸ™„ I saw my favourite assistant who I haven’t seen for over a year and he gave me lots of cuddles and so did lots of other people. Nix said it’s because the humans are allowed to hug now...no one hugged Nix 🀣


Can someone tell Nix to stop clearing her throat when she wakes up, I don’t like it πŸ˜•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ