Bit of a Windy Old Day

 It’s a bit windy here, Nix took a video...there’s a big bird poo on the window 🤣



Nix did a Zoom thingie this morning and I slept in the bedroom because it’s a bit boring for dogs. When I hear them all saying goodbye I like to take up my position for the ’stare’ so we can get straight out for a walk. I knew it would take more persuasion this morning because of the wind so I got in nice and close. Nix pressed the ‘Leave Now’ button and looked at me and said, “Hello big ears!” and then realised she had missed the button and was still connected to the group. She’s now panicking that the Vicar might have thought she was talking to her but of course everyone will know she wasn’t because the Vicar is very pretty and anyway she doesn’t have big ears... no one there does...just moi 🤣🤣🤣



Nix took a selfie (she’s not very good) when we came home from a very windy walk and I posed for some photos with my snuffle mat which was a present from my friend Ginny. 




Tomorrow we are going to the hospice to see my dog father Rog so I thought you’d like to see one of Nix’s useless selfies she took a few years ago. She can’t seem to manage to get two people in the same photograph 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs