A Visit to the Old Toilet Block...
Can you believe it’s still raining even when it’s not meant to be. We were going to Southwick Hill today but apparently it will be really muddy so we decided (Nix decided) to go to the beach instead. The sun came out as soon as we got there but we decided (Nix decided) to save our walk on the Hill until tomorrow when it will be sunny.
We went to check out the old toilet block which is going to get knocked down soon and we are going to have a very smart restaurant instead. Nix said I can have an ice cream every day (well I said I could have an ice cream every day) but we are also a little sad because we think there will be too many cars because everyone will want to come and visit. Nix thinks we might have to sign a petition but I’m thinking ice cream every day...I shall not be signing. Nix also says it’s back to front because it’s not looking out to sea, she prefers the one we visited in Hove the other day. To be honest I don’t care which way it faces as long as they sell ice cream π





Comments
Post a Comment