A Trip to a Pillbox...

 We’re waiting for visitors at the moment and Nix is a bit over excited to be welcoming friends into our home. I’m excited too, so excited I’m afraid I might have dug up a bit of soil by the fence again. Nix isn’t talking to me at the moment, I can’t think why as it’s only the same old plant and it can’t like it there, it’s too shady!



We didn’t exactly have breakfast this morning but we did have coffee at a new caravan cafe by the airport...they do lemon drizzle cake but we didn’t have time to stop because we had to get ready. Getting ready means that Nix has to actually do some cleaning and tidying. She hasn’t really done much during lockdown as there’s been no one to see the mess...except moi 😱



We visited an old world war 2 pillbox and watched the planes and helicopters...they are quite noisy and they often fly over our house. They’re only propellor jobbies so we don’t mind too much. I’m a bit annoyed because I like to walk down by the pillboxes but now they’ve decided to make it an area of special scientific interest and I’m not allowed to go there any longer 😕 



Nix changed her food delivery from Tesco to Sainsbury’s and wasn’t used to the website.  Instead of ordering a big bag of green beans to add to my food she ordered a big bag of sprouts. She really needs to get her eyes fixed, I am not eating sprouts 😕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs