Sad Day Today to see the Queen Sitting on her Own...πͺ
Well we’ve had quite a busy day. Nix has been watching the funeral of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and she has been crying a lot. I’m not sure why, she doesn’t really know him but she said it was the soldiers that set her off. Nix is very proud of being British and she’s said that because of my recent fame then I can become a British citizen too...I am very happy about that. Nix said she was happy too to see William and Harry chatting to each other even though she thinks Harry has been a bit naughty. I don’t personally think there is anything wrong with being a bit naughty, better than being boring. The queen had to sit on her own and she looked very sad, I don’t like it when people are sad.
On a lighter note Nix’s friend Tracy came to visit this morning and Nix got a big hug. It’s only the third hug she’s had since the virus thingy started and that made her cry as well. Tracy brought such a big bunch of flowers Nix had to put them in two vases. Tracy really loved the book that Kathleen Depew had made for Nix and she loved reading about moi of course.
I’ve not done that well for walks today so not many photos but I’m promised lemon drizzle cake tomorrow so that’s okay.



Comments
Post a Comment