Human’s First Day of Freedom

 Here in England it’s the humans’ day of freedom today and guess what...it snowed for the first time this year 🤣 🤣🤣Didn’t seem to make any difference, the park was empty and all the poor doggies were sitting outside the cafes and pubs while their humans drank their beer. I’m glad Nix doesn’t drink the beer, I got to have a walk in the park and down the river. Who wants to sit outside a cafe in the rain, it’s much more fun down by the river in the mud. 



I found my Meerkat this morning, it had slipped under the bed. When I was very poorly three years ago Nix bought it for me. I had it in my crate in the hospital while I was recovering and it smelled of Nix and made me feel better. She told me afterwards she had driven all the way with it under her armpit so it would smell of her. I think that sounds quite dangerous. 




By the way, when I was in the park I was a very good boy. I jumped up on a bench and there was a cuddly toy that I really wanted. Nix explained that it didn’t belong to me and the humans had put it there to remember someone they loved so I didn’t rip it’s head off.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂