Been to the Bluebird Cafe to Meet Willow π
Today has been a very good day and I have been a very good boy. This is because I was threatened that if I did not behave I would not be going on an exciting car journey later in the day... or ever again.
So this morning we went to the beach as usual but we didn’t go too far as I had to conserve my strength for later on when we were going to the Bluebird CafΓ© to meet Willow and her mum and dad Sheila and Ron. Nix was very happy to be meeting them because although the humans were released on Monday, she hasn’t actually been anywhere yet. This will be because she doesn’t actually have any friends. She thought Sheila and Ron wanted to meet her this morning but of course we all know it was moi they wanted to see.
Willow is very pretty, she had a pink bow in her hair but I pretended I wasn’t interested...I’m not sure why I do that really. She brought me a toy, I think it’s a cow but I really love it because it’s got balls instead of feet...I squeaked it all the way home, I think Nix enjoyed that π
Can someone tell Nix it’s not really that funny to wrap me up in a towel when I’m asleep...






Comments
Post a Comment