Look... a Book About Moi
It’s an early blog today because Nix and I are very excited. Look what has arrived with the postman...a big book and it’s all about moi πππ
The wonderful Kathleen Depew decided to make my blog into a book. She did it as a surprise for us and it is very wonderful. It must have taken her a long long time because it goes back a whole year and we feel very honoured that she chose to do it for us.
I know lots of you always wanted Nix to make my blog into a book but it’s almost impossible to get one published if you’re not already a recognised author but maybe now we have this we might be able to persuade a publisher to give it a go.
This book is very big and quite heavy, it measures 30cmx30cm and it’s like one of those very posh coffee table art book thingies which I feel is befitting of my standing in life.
Kathleen...thank you so much for this, it’s just the best present ever... πππ




Comments
Post a Comment