Al Fresco Friday π±
Nix had her Zoom thingy this morning so we had a quick walk down the beach first and then afterwards we went to our favourite place, Devil’s Dyke. We saw a buzzard flying in the sky and we heard the skykarks too. We got home by about 11.30am but although I was very tired and had a bit of a nap I kept waking up because we usually go out at 11.30. It was very confusing, I was tired but felt I should have been going out for a walk so thought it was worth giving Nix ‘the glare’ but didn’t seem to work this time!
The humans are calling today ‘al fresco Friday...this is because they’re allowed to meet their friends outside pubs and cafes and eat outside. Nix says we’re staying home because the humans go a bit mad when they’ve had a few drinks and there’s ‘bound to be trouble’ π€£ In London where Nix used to live with Billy my predecessor they are closing Primrose Hill for the whole weekend. This is to stop al fresco parties but what about the poor doggies, where are they meant to go.
Nix has a friend visiting tomorrow for tea in the garden. They haven’t seen each other for over a year so that will be nice. I know I always say she doesn’t actually have any friends but she does have a few...not as many as moi of course π€£



Comments
Post a Comment