2nd Day of Freedom, No one at the River, Everyone at the Pub 🤣

 


Well the Tesco man has been with the turkey mince and Nix has been slaving over a hot stove (her words, definitely not mine) and I have been busy digging the bed up. I know I came home wet from the beach this morning but seriously...there were four different covers on that bed including the towel. I don’t like that, it gets too hot!



After Nix had finished cooking my food she went out to put some plants in her new planters. She took a small knife out with her to open the bag of soil and when she’d finished she couldn’t find the knife...again. This happened the other day and she found it in her neighbours garden but only after she’d emptied half the soil out looking for it. Would you believe she’s done the same again today but this time no sign of the knife. “It could be anywhere” she kept saying. Out came more soil and a mooch through the neighbours shrubs but no sign of it. She spent hours looking for it, I probably should have told her she’d taken it down to the summer house with the seed trays...Nix is my own personal amusement arcade 🤣




I had to hone my ‘I’d like to go out now’ look this afternoon as Nix looked settled in for the day.  All she’d done was cook my dinners and waste an hour looking for something that she herself had taken down the garden just an hour before. That wasn’t going to interfere with my promised walk down the river 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂