With Spud and Loki at the Lancing Ring



 I am resting at the moment because I’m quite tired but I’ve had a very good time today. Nix said there was a special surprise waiting for me at the woods and I thought it might be a new toy but it was much better than that. Nix was sitting on the bench by the pond and I was minding my own business (for once says Nix) and who should come bounding towards us but Spud and Loki. They were all on their own, I was very impressed because I thought they’d walked there from home but pretty soon  Mark and Vicki turned up of course. Spud really likes it in the pond, he went straight in and then he got Mark to throw the ball for him over and over again. I must ask Spud what training he uses because his dad is very obedient...he threw the ball in the pond lots and lots of times. 




We’re home now and I’m still very wet. I’ve tried drying myself off on both of the beds but the sunshine is best 🙂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs