The Humans Have Been Released Today... it’s Happy Monday πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

 Guess what...I was very well behaved on the beach this morning because Nix promised if I was good we could not only go to the hill but we could go much further than usual as long as the sun was out. It gets very windy up there and Nix gets a bit cold if it’s not sunny poor old thing. 



So we got to the hill and it was very busy. All the humans have been released from their homes today and they’re allowed to meet friends outside and go for a walk. We didn’t meet any friends, just the two of us because that’s the way I like it. Guess what...we walked the furthest we’ve walked since before I got my autoimmune disease and that’s three years ago. I met so many dogs and lots of people and I had a really good time. So you see it’s worth being a good boy sometimes...when the sun’s out πŸ™‚





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs