Quiet Day Today...Nix is Recovering After her Falls...

 So Nix has been recovering for most of the day after her falls yesterday. I didn’t think I’d get much in the way of walks today because she does have bad bruises and I know she’s stiff but I haven’t done too badly really.





We went to the beach this morning...Nix was hobbling along like the old person she is and got lots of sympathy so that made her feel better. I’d been a good boy and I didn’t really leave her side on the beach until she did her accidental releasing of the poo bags in the wind...so embarrassing 🙄



This afternoon we have been to the local park for a quick walk and Nix managed to stay on her feet even through the little wood which was a miracle in itself...she was walking very slowly though. 





I expect there’ll be more to tell tomorrow when we are collecting my dog treats from the pet shop 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs