Palm Sunday and a Day of Rest

 


So today we’ve been taking it easy because Nix’s knees are hurting a bit. This means just a walk round the manor this afternoon but I don’t mind really. I’m still quite tired from my walk yesterday because I am eleven now so I do get tired a bit more easily. I think it’s nice for Nix to walk locally because she gets to talk to lots of different doggie people as we walk around. This does make up for the fact that she doesn’t actually have any friends. 




Today is very windy and quite cold but tomorrow the sun is going to be out all day and we might go somewhere really exciting. Nix said it will make up for not going far today and I’ve settled down now anyway with my treat so I’m happy.






I hope that Nix can help me to be more interesting tomorrow 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs