Lots of New Friends to Meet at the Bluebird Cafe



 I’d like to introduce you to my new friends... Joanna, Sue and Carol and Jasmine the Beardie. Nix was around somewhere being boring as usual...that was when she wasn’t trying to muscle in on my new friends. It was Joanna’s birthday so they had celebratory fried egg sandwiches with crisps which I wasn’t allowed. Then they all sang Happy Birthday to Jo, humans can be so embarrassing sometimes. Jasmine and I pretended we belonged with the couple standing next to us. 




We were meant to meet Jo and her friends at the cafe but we were a bit early so they then arranged to meet each other halfway along the beach. Somehow they managed to all walk straight past each other... honestly, and Nix with her new glasses 🙄 So...they were at the cafe and we were going the wrong way but we all managed to meet up in the end so miracles do still happen. 



I liked Jasmine a lot but I tried not to show it 🥰

PS Split infinitive tut tut 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs