It’s a Hat Trick

 There’s been a hat trick, Nix is not amused...what’s new 🤣🤣🤣

First of all I found the most scrumptious dead fish on the beach. I had to go a long way to find it but the delicious aroma led me to the spot. Nix wasn’t amused  because she said I went too far away to get to it and it scared her because she couldn’t see me. Honestly she does panic at the slightest thing, I wasn’t going anywhere while there was a scrummy fish to eat. 

Then on our way home we saw the black Labrador who used to annoy me. I got told off so many times for trying to mount him that I’ve given up now. This morning however I could smell him on his owner and so the deed had to be done. I launched myself at her but Nix just managed to grab me before I landed. Everyone was wondering what the ‘terrible’ smell was 🤣

Finally got home and Nix has been cleaning the paving stones so I was allowed to wander ad infinitum round he garden. She really shouldn’t have left me alone while she emptied the bucket...there’s something about newly planted seeds that attracts me, I can’t help it. Nix was very impressed/furious that I could get me back feet in a three inch ‘border’ against a fence. She’s put the wheelie bin there now to stop me so you must excuse me, I have some route planning to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs