I’m in Trouble Again šŸ¤­

Look if you’re going to wake up early and have your breakfast in bed you must expect me to want to go out as soon as you’ve finished...correct? I personally think it’s very rude to completely ignore me when I am clearly impatient to get going. Bringing your knees up to your chin in the hope of blotting me out was never going to work, I can always get higher. I shouldn’t have to work so hard in order to get the exercise I so justly deserve. 


Speaking of just deserts apparently I’m definitely getting mine this afternoon.  Nix has just spotted my rearrangement of what she calls the border next to the fence. I mean it’s hardly a border is it, nevertheless she had planted seeds in it to make it less boring. She completely overreacted when she saw it and said I was not allowed in the garden on my own ever again... seriously šŸ™„

Do you like the photo of my new friend Jasmine, I bet she’s allowed in the garden on her own šŸ˜•



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs