Guess What...Nix Fell Over...Twice 🤭

 


So not going to be too much of a blog today because Nix has fallen over...twice 🤭


Now the first one was blamed on me of course. She should know better than to try and capture me on unsteady ground when I have found something yummy. She would insist on tredging over the pebbles and trying to get my lead on. Once that’s on I’m finished because she waits for me to drop my prize and then she yanks me away from it. She says I have to have a harness now because I’m finding yummy prizes every day and it’s bad for my neck.



The second fall was entirely her own fault too. To be fair she was trying to be helpful by stepping into a neighbours’ garden so an elderly couple could pass without going into the road. Unfortunately there was a big sticky up paving slab and she went flat on her face...literally...landed on her nose. The lady wanted to help but the man wasn’t too keen, he wanted to know if Nix had had her first vaccination 🤭


No need for anyone to worry, she’s okay, just feeling a bit sorry for herself. She was fine after the fall which really hurt apparently but burst into tears when she couldn’t reach the back of her elbow to put the dressing on. Normal service will be resumed tomorrow 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs