Full Moon, Low Tide...Life is Good!

 Nix cut her own hair yesterday...oops 🤣🤣🤣 It didn’t look too bad the first time she did it but this time...oh dear 🤭 Worst thing is she has to stand up in front of church tomorrow and deliver a few verses...she’s using two of my hair slides to hold it back. I did warn her that church is meant to be serious...I fear there shall be much laughter





Been to the beach this morning, full moon, low tide...my favourite time and place. Nix disappointingly only disappeared down one sink hole but there are a few more mornings...I can bide my time 🤣



I got to go to Cuckoo’s Corner this afternoon for a walk along the river. Good job I didn’t laugh at Nix’s hair to her face or I might still be at home 🤭 It’s a bit like the summer today, I liked it 😎




My turkey mince arrived today but there were no green beans again. Nix is very annoyed because she can’t cook my dinners without them. They keep sending mixed vegetables but they have peas in them and I’m not allowed. I think I might be getting fresh green beans this week...I should think so too 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs