Busy Day Today...Nix Got Chocolates and I got a I Got a Bull Pizzle 😱

 I’ve been a very busy boy today because Nix is feeling a lot better so we’ve had lots to do. First of all a visit to the new trench at the old fort. Not much use to me because I couldn’t get at the sandbags to wee up them, I shall have to bide my time on that one.



This afternoon we’ve been to the hill and the woods and I even shared my woodland path with the horses. The mean farmer won’t let them go through his field any longer so I said they could use my path. Their little dog took a liking to me and he nearly got left behind. I prefer sharing the path with the horses to the cyclists who really don’t watch where they’re going. 





When we were walking up the hill I got a lot of attention from this lady. She asked me what my name was and then said, “You are gorgeous Fripp, I really need you in my life...”  I liked her, she had very good taste. Don’t worry, I know what you lot are like, she wasn’t trying to steal me 🙂




On the way home we stopped at Pet’s Cormer to get my treats. Nix said it was easier for me to stay in the car because of the virus thingy but it had nothing to do with that. Last time I went in I stole treats and a toy and Nix had to pay for them so I got left in the car this time. In case anyone is worried about me being in the car on my own you don’t need to worry. Nix had ordered online so she just had to go in and pick them up and she could see me the whole time. 





Look what arrived for Nix this morning...it made her very happy and I think the fact she ate so many gave her the energy to take me up the hill even though her knees hurt. Thank you Sheila, Ron and Willow and we’ll see you soon for a walk on the beach. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs