We had a Lie in This Morning...
Guess what... we had a lie in this morning, we’ve never had one of those and I think I quite like it. I did my first wee in the garden so I came in and ate my breakfast and got bored waiting for Nix to get hers. I decided to go and have a little lie down in the spare room and next thing I know I wake up to find Nix staring at me wondering if I am still alive...it was nearly 9am! Once she realised I had not died in the one hour I’d been asleep she thought she was going back to bed to watch TV...I think not. Position one is in the doorway. Position 2 is at the bottom of the bed. Position three is stretched across the bed to limit the movement of the human’s legs...this usually does the trick, it worked this morning. π€£
All our plans had to change though because the brown curly job might have been on the beach. We went for a walk by the houseboats instead which I quite like because there are lot of cats down there...and chickens. I also saw three little dogs playing down below and one of the little terriers was able to jump over the top of a very high fence. I was very impressed, I thought he was going to crash into it at first but he just sort of ran up it. Nix took a photo to show you because she said that lots of people might get a small dog and think a tall fence would keep them safe in the garden.
Anyway we got to the end of the path and Nix thought we were going home. She tried to do an about turn but I think not, the recreation ground was just across the road and I like it there because all the doggies looking for homes live there at the Dogs Trust. I like to set them all off barking.







Comments
Post a Comment