The Mounting of the Retriever...

 Apparently I’ve been generally annoying all day. I don’t count the mounting of the retriever this morning because the stupid dog fell over and I fell on top of him. Who gets told off...moi of course, it just isn’t fair. I could have hurt myself, I am after all considered a more vulnerable Beardie because I have a bypass. Speaking of bypasses I shall be going in soon to have mine flushed through...keep it nice and clean. 





I suppose I can see why I might have been described as annoying when we got back from our walk. Yes I did jump up on the new duvet cover before Nix had cleaned my very muddy paws but she needs to speed up a bit. She’s faffing around filling up the water bowl we leave on the street for thirsty dogs so what am I meant to do, just sit and wait. I was tired and wanted to get to bed for my nap so I just jumped up. Nix heard me land, that’s the fastest I’ve seen her move for some time but it was just a bit too late 🀭 I was allowed to have a little sleep in the garden as it’s not raining...I like it out there.





The washing machine is now on and we are waiting for my new coat to arrive. Nix ordered one from a company over a week ago and it’s not turned up so she ordered another one from Amazon yesterday and that was due to arrive today. Nix hadn’t heard anything so we went to the park but we hadn’t been there long when she got a message to say it was about to arrive. We raced home just in time to get another message to say it wouldn’t be arriving for another hour. Nix does not have her happy face on...





My new coat is waterproof and it’s got a fleece in too. Nix says I’m better dressed than she is...I agree 🀣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ