No, No, No...Not Electric Scooters Please 😱

 


Well I felt like a puppy this morning with my new hair cut. It made me feel great and I trotted along in front of everyone and even met a brown curly job that I actually liked. It was quite cold but I was very snug in my new coat and I had lots of compliments on it. Nobody noticed that I’d had my hair cut though. Nix says I was exceptionally well behaved and she wished I was always like that instead of being the doggy version of a yob...what is a yob, is it a good thing?





I slept for all the rest of the morning, had some lunch and went back to bed. I was tired from all the trotting in the morning so needed a bit more rest. When we eventually went out it was quite busy. Saturdays can be like that because there is a little cafe at the end of the road and then the beach. I like to save my best weeing trick for times like this because I have a larger audience. The trick is to hold on until we get near the cafe and then find someone’s gatepost to wee up. It doesn’t really matter if the owner is looking this time because there is a large audience of coffee drinkers. I managed to hold on and when I got to my favourite gate post I wee’d up it for a very long time. My audience was amazed of course, it was very impressive. It ran from the gatepost along the pavement and into the gutter. Nix heard one man say, “Blimey that’s a lot of wee...” 🤣





Apparently there’s talk of the government giving people money to give up their cars and use electric scooters instead 😱😱😱 Nix is not happy 🤭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs