Nix has Eaten Too Much Chocolate

 Quiet day today, Nix’s excuse is that my port is a bit swollen and so I should take it easy. The truth is that she decided to treat herself to a bar of chocolate with her weekly food delivery shop but seeing as how she’s never really got used to metric weights she ordered a bar as big as a house. Hasn’t stopped her from eating most of it and now she feels sick and doesn’t want to go out walking. The things I have to put up with. 



Our road is still closed and that’s because some humans moved into a house up the road that wasn’t  connected to the proper poopies disposal unit. Now there’s a very big hole in the middle of the road and no one can get through. Nix likes it because it’s very quiet and she doesn’t have to worry about the local cats getting run over. 



As there have been no proper walks and therefore no photos I suggested a few shots in the house with my snuffle mat.  Also Nix tried to have a lie in this morning and I saw her taking photos of me in the garden so I expect she’ll be including one of those.



The sticky back Velcro arrived from our friend Jane and it only took Nix about two minutes to fix the elastic on my coat. Thank you Jane, I couldn’t face watching Nix trying thread another needle and sew on any more press studs. Pity it’s going to be warm and dry and sunny though 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs