My New Coat Arrived...it’s Blue πŸ™‚


 

So my new coat arrived and I like it very much. I feel that blue is my colour and I had a lot of compliments. I wore it for the sunset last night and I wore it for the sunrise this morning. Everyone wanted to take photos of me and they all wanted to know where I got my lovely coat from. I felt like a proper celebrity.





 Nix had a dream last night that I ran off and went across a road and into a wood and she couldn’t find me anywhere, she was really upset when she woke up, silly thing. I would never run off like that though saying that I did run off this morning but I stopped before I got to the road. Nix said she nearly had heart failure and thought her dream was coming true. I have no idea why I ran off like that, I think I saw another dog that I had to get to but when I got closer I realised it was the dog I’d just been playing with on the beach. I had to go on my lead...again.




We’ve been to the woods and it’s been very sunny so I didn’t need to wear my new coat. Nix says she’s saving it for after I get groomed next Friday because she doesn’t want me getting cold. I think it’s because she has so much trouble getting it on me. It’s a really easy coat to put on but for some reason Nix isn’t very good at that sort of thing. I think it’s because she doesn’t have any human babies so she never learned how to dress people. All she has to do is put it over my head but she can’t even manage that... takes forever for her to get it right. She’s the same with my thunder shirt, by the time she gets that on the thunder has passed πŸ™„




I’ve added a photo of the ‘I want to go out now’ stare, I think you will be impressed. I also had my beard combed πŸ™‚



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ