My Gotcha Day

 This morning the weather was very strange, something to do with the Sahara.



Guess what...this time nine years ago I was arriving at my new home with Nix, I was two years of age. My previous owner couldn’t keep me because he was working very long hours and I was alone all day.  I had a very long journey from the south of France and we came under the sea in a tunnel. Nix had driven down with her friend Rog to collect me and take me home...Rog drove and Nix sat in the back with me and gave me cuddles. I was very well behaved until we got back to Nix’s place when I tried to kill the cat. Nix said if I hadn’t come all the way from France she’d have sent me straight back but she didn’t mean it of course...probably 🤔




This morning Nix got a reminder post of my first day with her...she thinks it’s funny what she said at the time. 


‘He's a really lovely boy.  It's only the first day and I think we're doing great. He loves meeting other dogs but he's very intense, wagging tail but right in their face. He's been told off a couple of times and he never retaliates, such a nice nature. He's asleep at the moment but if I even sit up he'll wake up. He follows me everywhere but that's natural. He'll soon settle down. He's eating but not interested in treats so have to find something he likes for training.’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs