Me in the Snow in my Onesie...

 I really don’t know how many times I have to say this, I do not like sneezing. It doesn’t scare me like Nix tells everyone, it just annoys me. And just because I’ve vacated  to the spare  bedroom does not mean I cannot hear them. Even though the patio doors in Nix’s bedroom might be open to the garden the doors of the spare bedroom aren’t.  Therefore, Nix will need to get out of bed, come into the spare bedroom and open that door for me so that I can escape to the garden. What does having a lie in mean anyway?



My port is much better today, the swelling has gone down and so I got a walk to the Lancing Ring. It’s very hilly up there, Nix gets really puffed out but she made it to the top and it was worth it because I met a dog with a tail almost as big as mine. By the way Nix noticed the other day my cutaneous horn has almost disappeared from the end of my tail. We think it might have been at the groomers but it doesn’t feel any different to me.




Nix found an old video of me in the snow. It was taken over three years ago when I was recovering from my autoimmune disease...look at my tail 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs