Last Day of Not Being Able to See Where I’m Going šŸ™‚

 Nix had her Ash Wednesday service on Zoom last night.  Now that was a sight to behold. Apparently the idea is that you get a cross on your forehead and usually the Vicar would do it in church but because it was on Zoom, Nix had to do it herself. That’s not easy to do when looking at a screen even if you can see properly which Nix can’t so she made a bit of a mess of it. It was made worse by the fact she’d added too much oil to the ash so it ended up running down her nose. She said me washing my parts loudly during the service was very off putting. Not as off putting as the cross on her forehead, still there when we went for our walk early this morning. Maybe now she’ll have a shower before we go out instead of when we get back. 


I mounted that retriever on the walk, you know the one that usually falls over. Well this morning he just stood there and so I got quite a good grip. Nix was trying to pull me off whilst apologising to the owner but I was hanging on tight. I noticed the owner couldn’t stop staring at Nix’s forehead. I thought that was very funny if just a little embarrassing...for Nix. 


The sun came out this afternoon so we went down to the beach again to get some photos of my hair long. Tomorrow I go to the groomers and it will be a bit short but I shall be able to see again, always useful when trying to spot brown curly jobs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs