I’ve Got a New Coat π
Guess what...Nix read in the newspaper this morning that we might be able to have picnics in the park in another month and we can sit outside cafes and have breakfast again which I like to do as I get a lot of attention. We can go to the pub again too but last time we were allowed to go to the pub the humans had to eat something called a ‘substantial meal’ with their wine. There was a big debate as to whether Scotch Eggs and things counted and apparently they didn’t. This is probably a good thing because Nix doesn’t like scotch eggs...I would have eaten it of course ☺️
It’s been very cold again today so I got to wear my new coat again this morning. I like it so much I wouldn’t let Nix take it off when we got home and I played in the garden wearing it. It’s going to be warmer tomorrow so I might not get the chance to wear it again and Nix refused to go to the top of the hill today because she said, “It was too darned cold...” I shall still be able to wear the waterproof bit though every time it rains which will probably be a lot.
Nix is going to have pancakes with her friends on Zoom on Tuesday because it’s pancake day which is apparently a good thing...I shall be on hand to clean the plate.




Comments
Post a Comment