It’s Stopped Raining...

 


Guess what, the sun is out, it’s warm and it’s not raining...just as Nix bought me a waterproof fleecy coat to keep me warm and dry. Just think she could have spent the money on something more important like squeaky toys or treats.  Nix thinks I might need it because this Friday I go to the groomers. I might be a bit shorter than you humans like but I prefer it, it makes me feel younger but apparently I might need my new coat. 


I am going next monday to have my bypass flushed through because as you know I have to have this done a few times a year. My vet Bron is based in a different branch now and it’s a lot further away from where we live and Nix was panicking about having to drive there. She can’t drive very quickly because she has these thingies in her eyes which means she can’t see as well as she used to. There aren’t any other vets nearer who know how to do my flush so we knew I had to get there somehow. Nix had decided to do the journey and just drive slowly but that’s quite hard when all the other cars want to go fast. 


This morning Nix got a call from her friend Shirley to say she would come down and drive us there. Nix is so relieved and to be honest so am I. So...at 10.40 next Monday and I shall be in the very capable hands of Bron and having my flush. I’m a very good boy and I don’t need sedating, I just lie there while she does it. It takes about 20 minutes and sometimes I fall asleep. I have my own drawer at the vets with my name on and my equipment in it. While Bron is flushing she will take some samples and they go off to the lab thingy to grow cultures and then they decide if I have to go back on the antibiotics. 


There aren’t any photos today, mainly because Nix forget to take her phone with her.  I thought I’d post a photo of moi as a puppy when I lived in France. I was two years of age when I went to live with Nix so she never knew me when I looked like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ