I’m Very Tall When I Stand on my Hind Legs π€£
I’ve been writing my blog for over a year now. I hope you’re not getting bored with my stories because some days I even bore myself. Take today for instance, we drove over to Ferring for a lovely walk to the Bluebell cafe. I must admit it was very windy and I suppose for humans it would be considered cold but it was very sunny and I was warm enough and I didn’t even have my new coat on. Nix was moaning the whole way saying that the whole of her face had gone numb with the cold...and she calls me a drama queen π We didn’t go quite as far as I’d expected, never mind, I shall demand an extra walk later on.
My next flush is causing something of a problem. My lovely vet Bron is based further away from us now and Nix is worried about driving somewhere new because her eyes don’t work properly. I might have to go in an animal ambulance which I quite like the sound of especially if we can have the siren going.
I stole a treat from the work top today, I’m very tall when I stand on my hind legs π





Comments
Post a Comment