Busy Boy Today...



 I’ve been a very busy boy today and might I say rather well behaved 🙂




This morning we had a quick walk on the beach as Nix was doing her Zoom thingie at 8am. As it was so cold she decided to test out the Velcro on my new coat...it didn’t really work that well 🙄 Nix is going to buy some longer elastic so it’s not so tight and try again...I think it will work very nicely then. 




I was just thinking about a proper walk once Nix had finished Zooming when auntie Jackie our next door neighbour asked if she could come on our walk with us. I thought that was a very good idea as Nix can be a bit boring sometimes. It did mean that I had to have my photo taken with her but that’s okay, I think it came out rather well. 




Time for a quick nap in the sunshine and time to dream of the next walk...I already had it planned in my head. 




I got my way and we went to the river this afternoon. Nix said I didn’t really need another walk so soon but I disagreed. You couldn’t really count the early morning one as it was too short. The time has to be made up and the river was the place to do it 🙂





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs