Ash Wednesday



 We went industrial this morning, bit too windy for the beach. I found a big hole that was very interesting but a certain person wouldn’t let me get a really good look. 






Speaking of ‘a certain person’ Nix is out in the garden at the moment creating a fire hazard...something to do with it being Ash Wednesday.  She’s written something on a piece of paper and now she’s set fire to it in a terracotta plant pot. She’s meant to collect the ashes but it’s all either blown away in the wind or fallen through the hole in the bottom of the pot. She’s threatening to do it again now in the kitchen sink...doesn’t bode well and to make matters worse she’s going to use my dog bowl 😱



It’s stopped raining and the sun is trying to come out. I have taken up my position next to Nix just to let her know that another walk wouldn’t go amiss. She is choosing to ignore me, this is unacceptable, I might have to knock her bowl of ashes over but thinking about it that’s probably not the best idea as she’d then have to do it all over again. The thought of Nix loose with matches again does not bear thinking about



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs