Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud...

 


Mud, mud, glorious mud, nothing quite like it for cooling the blood...apparently. So someone should tell Nix that because her blood is definitely not cooling, she is not happy about the mud 🤣




The day started off well with a lovely low tide and a bit of a sunrise. I had a good time running in the sea because it was very shallow and calm...I’m not allowed when it’s rough incase I get swept out to sea. Do you like the photo of me coming out of the sea, I think I look like I’ve just swum over from Honfleur! 





I never did get out of the way of the TV yesterday but I still got my walk to the woods today. I can do what I like in this house and still get my treats. It was really muddy and the sea was too rough for me to go in and get clean so I’ve brought the mud home with me. Tomorrow morning will be a calm sea again so I shall go in and get clean again...until then I’m banned from Nix’s new duvet cover. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs