Visit to the Woods...and Mars!

 The sun is out and I’m a happy boy. This morning we went down the beach to the old fort. Nix says the beach looks like Mars...did you know Nix and I had been there. 






I am eating much better since I stopped my antibiotics so I had the big breakfast when I got home.  I then had the big lunch before we went out again. 





We’ve been to the woods this afternoon. Nix likes to tell everyone that I go missing but actually she really should just try and keep up. There were no incidents as far as I’m concerned but Nix says there would have been one if she hadn’t grabbed my tail when the Husky suddenly came round the corner. Yes I know he only wanted to play but Nix said she knew I was planning a mounting mission and he didn’t look like he’d appreciate that. She said she’d saved me from a fight but really... my tail...the indignity of it.








The small child rolling down the hill was an accident. He was already rolling, I just gave him a bit of a shove so he could go faster. I think he loved it, he was screaming with laughter...I think 🤔


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs