Visit to the Three Cornered Copse



 Guess where we went this morning...the beach. Not very surprising but what is surprising is that I was very well behaved especially when Bear and his little friend were having a game. I wanted to jump on them but I could see Nix watching me like a hawk and I’d have been in big trouble so I just barked because they were getting far too much attention. Bear and his other friend Teddy saw the brown curly job yesterday and he was very aggressive to them. You see I know a bad ‘un when I see one. 




This afternoon we’ve been to the Three Cornered Copse in Hove. It was harder to get lost because there weren’t many leaves left on the bushes...I still managed it a few times though. We met lots of dogs but the best bit of the walk, well in Nix’s eyes anyway was when this chap fell over me and guess what...it had nothing to do with me, I was just standing there. I think he should have been watching where he was going, gave me quite a shock though he didn’t go down. I tried to disentangle myself but that seemed to make matters worse and he nearly did go down. Nix thought it was hilarious and couldn’t stop laughing all the way back to the car in fact she’s still laughing now while she’s doing my typing. I suppose it was quite funny thinking about it, the arm waving was probably the best bit and he did it all in complete silence 🤣🤣🤣





Apparently there are new rules for the virus thingy. People will be able to get together for Christmas this year if they’re in bubbles whatever they are. This is really good for families but we don’t have a family or a proper bubble so it won’t really affect us but that’s okay, it means I get Nix all to myself. Nix thinks we’ll be able to visit people and get free drinks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs